In order to complete a domain transfer successfully from your current registrar to PAKHOST, you need to be sure of the following items:
1. You are the OWNER or ADMIN CONTACT of the domain name and your email address is listed in domain whois record accordingly. In order to complete your domain name Registrar Transfer, we require approval from the domain's Administrative Contact, this request is sent in an e-mail. If the e-mail address is invalid on the current domain registration information, your transfer may be denied.
2. "Domain Lock" must be disabled BEFORE you submit for the transfer. (you must go to your current registrar to find out if this has been disabled on your domain)
3. You can NOT transfer an expired domain. Expired domain names go to Redemption Period for 3-6 months or even longer and cannot be transferred. Domain fees are NOT setup for refunds, please make certain you can meet ALL transfer requirements before continuing.
4. One Year Auto-Renewal/Extension with transfer. In most of the cases, each domain transferred to PAKHOST will be automatically renewed for another 1 year from the current expiration date.
Registry services can also Deny a Change Registrar Request if:
- Invalid or missing Auth Code (Only .org, .info and .biz domains require an auth code).
- Domain owner can not accept e-mail to his administrative contact record e-mail address. (you may view the current registration information by going to your current registrar and performing a "whois" on your domain)
- Domain payment is not current - expired domains can NOT be transferred.
- A domain cannot be transferred within the first 60 days after it has been registered. Transfers within the first 60 days will be automatically declined. However initiating a transfer will cause you to be charged through us.
- Domain is involved in a legal dispute, if your domain is the subject of a litigation, involved in a bankruptcy, trademark dispute, or dispute over ownership of registrant your request will be declined.
- Domain is locked.
Please be sure to follow complete directions when you receive the email for approval of the transfer. If you encounter any problems please feel free to email us at email@example.com